17.08.2014

211. Portugal & aztec outfit


Wearing: aztec top - bik bok, shirt - h&m, skirt - h&m, aztec loafers - atmosphere, necklace - some portuguese souvenir shop


'he said his name was Mr Dumpty
but she could call him Humpty
if she choose'

ENG: One thing about blogging is that during holidays it does't really make sense. Summertime is too beautiful to spend it in front of the screen - that type of entertaiment I leave for gloomy autumn and frosty winter. I spend last two months on travelling and taking a deep breath after finishing (one of) my studies. May and June were painful this year, as I had to submit my thesis (revised like a million times..) and focus on work. After last exams and last day at work I basically dissapeared just to enjoy the moment and relax. Finally had the time to travel, sleep, and read :-) Having visited Portugal, Sweden, and little bit of Poland the time has come to review the photos and update my diaries (well, this blog, actually I am too lazy to have a real diary, handwriting can take hours!). So there it is, the first part of my holiday photo loot - south Portugal (Algavre region). More coming soon.
biotechnology



Sunset in Lisboa


Seashore in Algavre






Templates castle in Tomar





...and no make up day :-) 


(after all, who cares if there are palm trees?)

photo: biotechnology / sister


1 komentarz: